Monday, December 3, 2012

Northside's Christmas Tea

This year I was asked to be a hostess for the Christmas Tea.  I was super excited.  Tamra was my partner in crime.  We were very lucky to be able to borrow the bulk of the decorations and table setting from her mother-in-law.  

It was such a fun night.  A few little snags, but it taught everyone patience and grace.  The women that put it on (Libby, Sarah, and Amber) did an amazing job and we are already excited and looking forward to next year!

Here we are!

Our table:

One of our gifts to the ladies at our table.  We made them ornaments.

We also made them cookie mixes in jars.

And homemade cocoa and put it in a mug for them.  I didn't take a picture of it, but we also made coasters for them.

Here are some of the other tables.  Some of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment